Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I broke the faucet!

This morning I had a board meeting for the expat group at the Renaissance Hotel in town and I arrived a little bit early because the taxi driver drove like a bat outta hell and it only took 10 minutes instead of 15/20 it can take driving the speed limit.  I quick popped into the bathroom as I had drank a ton of coffee this morning and didn't want to have to get up in the middle of the meeting.   As I'm washing my hands the entire faucet falls off and water started spraying EVERYWHERE!

How does a faucet in a hotel come off?

Luckily my reflexes were pretty quick this morning and I was able to shut off the water only managing to soak one of my pant legs!  The floor of the bathroom didn't fair so well.   Here's my leg… just a bit wet, but I was able to conceal it to the ladies!  

This must've just been karma getting back at me for me calling out the bylaws on a voting decision that was made!  Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment