Friday, April 4, 2014

The Dreaded Button


This button has been staring me in the face every morning since October and if that's any indication on how I feel about sewing well that'll tell you why that button's still been there!

Today however, I finally caved and decided to sew the button back onto my adventure pants!  Partly because I know I might want to wear them coming up and well it's probably best to have a button vs a safety pin holding them up!   Especially if I need to fly or go through security, do they allow safety pins?

Now the real question is, how long will this button last?  For some reason unknown to me, I did not get the "sewing jean" that all my family "seam" (haha) to have!  I know, it's a button, c'mon even my husband can sew a button on… and make it last!!!  I am definitely lacking in that aspect.

Here's the shame of the crisscross patterns and knots I tied to keep this thing sturdy!  I'll keep you posted if I lose my pants anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment