Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No Longer a Volunteer

Last week I ended my volunteer Vendor Relations role for the EAS which was a lot of fun for the past year that I was able to help out.  I do have to say it was a great little project for me to get out in the community and to meet business owners and see what our city has to offer.  It kept me on my toes with practicing my Mandarin language skills and I ran into a lot of expats by being in different businesses throughout the city.
The EAS group re-elects new board members at the general meeting every end of March so I decided to step down from my role as I'm planning to move home this summer.  So last week there was the AGM(Annual General Meeting) and the out going board members received a plant, I also managed to win a pair of pearl earrings, a silk wallet and a silk business card holder.  I'd say it was a pretty good day!
 I'm hoping with another plant in our apartment our air quality will improve! HAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment