Saturday, March 23, 2013

Metro... We Made It This Time!

It has been 2 weeks since the black taxi fiasco to try to get to the Metro grocery store so I convinced Bill we should try again just not in a black taxi! He agreed as he was really in the mood for a gin and tonic and it has been rumored that this store has the cheapest prices on gin(Bombay and Gordons) and even wine at reasonable prices as well! Do you like how I bribe Bill to go to the grocery store with me by telling him there is cheap booze??? hehe WE MADE IT THERE! I was so nervous on the way there, I sat in the front seat of the taxi, Bill and Gary(Bill's co-worker) were in the back, I had my phone out with the maps up and the location pinned and I didn't even need it as our taxi driver knew exactly where to go! We got there, did our shopping, had a great time getting booze and some other items, then came home. We even lucked out and caught a taxi home that was dropping another man off. Getting a taxi leaving this place can be very very tricky but we lucked out. Finally something went smoothly in this strange land. Our purchases consisted of: Gin & Tonic, Whisky & Ginger Ale, and Wine. We got a few other items but mainly booze to keep us grounded here! Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment