Thursday, September 19, 2013

I hope it turns green!


The back entrance to our compound has been under construction since we moved in 6 months ago.  Mainly because they were building a kindergarten(the white building in the background) and they're putting up about 10 new apartment buildings.  Last week they took the construction walls down and moved away the temporary worker housing, man I wish I got a picture for you but they had a truck with a small crane on the back and were picking up these porta-potty looking like "houses" and setting them in the back of a flatbed.  It was scary and funny all at the same time.  This week they laid sod down and I'm quite baffled at the fact that it's brown.  I'm not a landscaper by any means but when 1/2 the sod is brown and dead looking will it come back to life and turn green?   I suppose if they water it and give it some TLC if can and will.  It just looks silly right now.
 1/2 good - 1/2 bad:
 I'm so glad I don't have this guys job!  Especially in the heat and in his long sleeves and long pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment