Friday, September 13, 2013

Two Things Today

I have 2 things to comment on today...

1.  I am quite baffled by the fact that our gym does not turn the AC on!  I can't figure it out, it's been 90 and HUMID all stinking week long and they just don't turn on the AC.  Needless to say I last about 15/20 minutes before I'm soaked in sweat.   Fun stuff yes, especially for a person who 3 weeks ago had a horrible bout with heat stroke.

2.  I puked in my mouth today at the gym because the lady next to me smelled like China.
China has a smell - Bill smelled like China when he came home from work today, that reminded me of my gym experience and why I thought I'd share it with you.  It's not a good smell, just trust me on this one.

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. OMG you are cracking me up! Hang in there girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Tracey. You make me laugh every time I read your blog. Hang in there Anne! You are such a strong woman!

    ReplyDelete