Saturday, April 6, 2013

HEY CULLIGAN MAN!!!

At first, I thought I was going to hate having to drink bottled water or have a water service while living in China, however it's kind of nice to be able to call 96000 on my phone say "yi shui" and then within an hour some man knocks at my door with bottled water! Our real estate agent called the service when we first moved in and she told me when I wanted more water to just call that they knew I was foreign and they'd just show up. I try to tell them 1 water every time and so far it's worked! Here's the scooter the waterman shows up on. Yes, a man actually sits on the scooter with all the water bottles loaded up and full. Typically there are 9 jugs on a load. He rings the buzzer and delivers a jug right to my door. We even have a pretty high tech water dispenser that has hot and cold functions. They both work and the water is nicely chilled or steaming hot. Good enough for a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment