Friday, May 10, 2013

No Gas!

All week I've looked at this notice posted in the elevator and curiously wondered what it said.  If I had been smart I would've taken a picture and asked our Mandarin teacher Zoey what it said but I learned the hard way!  


From what I could decipher it appeared that on Friday May 10th, between 8:30am and 17:00 something was going to happen in buildings 41, 43, 45, 49 and 51.  I figured it had something to do with the elevator since it was posted in the elevator, however  I couldn't have been more wrong!  When I came home from Mandarin this morning prepared to pack my bags for vacation and to take a shower before our 11 hour flight I found out that no hot water means the gas was turned off!!!  BUMMER.  Good thing we're off to the land down under for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment